Leica GS10 GPS Receiver
- Exchangeable communication devices for field base stations and RTK rovers with removable SIM cards.
- Integrated web server to configure the logging of Leica or RINEX raw data and measure with one button press in the field.
- Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to +65°C.
- Leica SmartCheck – RTK data-processing to guarantee correct results.
- Use as Base with External Base Radio 35w.
- Use as Rover with Clip on Pacific Crest Radio PDLGFU15-1.
- Fully compatible with the GS15 GNSS Receiver.
Pacific Crest Radio PDL4535 430-450 or 450-470
- Can be set up as a full Base with Trimble,Spectra,Topcon and Leica
- TX and RX mode allows the PDL to used as a Repeater
- Easily programmed using PDL Config
- Frequency 430-450 or 450-470 25 hz spacing
Leica Viva GPS Controller CS15
- Windows CE 6.0 Operating System
- 8.9 cm Touch Screen Landscape Display
- 2MP Camera
- Wireless Connectivity
- 512MB DDR SDRAM Memory
- 1GB Storage (Non-Volatile NAND flash)
- QWERTY Keyboard
- SmartWorx Viva surveying software.
- Versatile and a perfect companion to Viva GNSS and Total Stations